This past weekend signified our favorite cavity (and hangover)-inducing holiday: Halloween. However, while some of us may be glad we finally got to show off that outfit we’ve been raving about, others are just glad that we can finally get to a real holiday: Christmas! If you’ve been over Halloween since October’s fruition, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Here are some common symptoms of early onset holiday fever:
- If your dorm room looks like this:
Instead of this:
2. Or if instead of looking for one of these:
You’ve been ordering these:
Pretty classy if you ask me.
3. If you’ve already been jamming to one of these bad boys:
4. Or these bad boys:
5. Or-dear help me God, please tell me you’ve never clicked on this:
How did it get over 5,000,000 views?
6. If you’ve been listening to this album on repeat:
The Shins + Paul McCartney + Fun. = MAGIC
7. Or you’ve been ransacking the house trying to find the best Christmas album ever created:
8. If your Netflix queue looks something like this:
9. Or your “Recently Used” emojis look something like this:
10. If you’ve started watching Christmas hauls on YouTube:
Bethany Mota = Christmas Queen
11. Or are patiently waiting for Michael Buble’s NBC Christmas special like:
Any time now, Michael.
12. And lastly, if you’ve ever found yourself on this website:
But don’t be ashamed! Christmas is right around the corner anyway. I’d rather start celebrating now than let Christmas sneak up on me. Keep spreading the holiday cheer!